Win $500 With Developing The Best Fitness Innovation
1. Develop Business Plan, based on Forbes Business Plan Template. Must include the following: Cover Page, Executive Summary, Company Overview, Industry Analysis, Customer Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Plan, Operations Plan, Management Team, Financial Plan, Appendix. For more details on specifics please visit: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davelavinsky/2013/07/18/business-plan-template-what-to-include/3/#46e0bf972298
2. It should be focused on a fitness innovation with a program, service, or product. It needs to be a new concept or a drastic improvement of something that is already on the market that would revolutionize an existing service, program or product.
3. It should be grounded with realistic finances. If you need money, imagine that we just gave you $5,000 as an angel investor to help with start-up.
4. You will prepare a 5-7 minute sales pitch/presentation, ala Shark Tank style, and present your program, service or product to a panel of industry professionals. You will be evaluated on creativity, sound business and financial plan, program/service/ product viability, strong brand and overall presentation.
5. Winner will receive $500 donated by SO CAL Strength & Conditioning and Out-Fit Fitness Equipment. You will also receive support from both organizations to bring your program, service or product to market, since that is what it is all about.
We look forward to seeing what you all can come up with…..GOOD LUCK!!!!
If you have any further questions, comments or concerns, please contact the Vilayat.DelRossi@SOCALSandC.com